Bealtaine Festival - T & C's
TERMS & CONDITIONS/PURCHASE POLICY UISNEACH MANAGEMENT COMPANY BEALTAINE FIRE CEREMONY 2022
Tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase, save as set out in this purchase policy. The purchase policy does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer. For further information about your statutory rights, please contact Citizens Information.
- These Terms and Conditions (T&Cs)/purchase policy covers all ticket purchases for Bealtaine Fire Ceremony 2022. Tickets are only available directly from https://uisneach.ie/bealtaine/ which is the only authorised point of purchase or resale. We strongly support the new anti-touting regulations on ticket touting and resale.
- If the event is cancelled by the promoter due to Covid restrictions or severe weather warnings issued by Met Eireann, a refund will be processed for the full amount less 5% administration fee. If the event is postponed no refunds will be issued and all tickets will be valid for the rescheduled date.
- Purchasing a ticket or accepting a guest ticket for this event constitutes your acceptance of these T&C’s.
- Artists and billed attractions are contracted to appear but may be subject to change. The Promoters are not liable for the payment of any compensation or loss of money and / or expenses incurred should the line-up alter for any reason.
- Tickets, wristbands or goods should not be purchased from unlawful street traders/touts. They are invalid. Invalid tickets are non-refundable.
- You give your express consent to your actual / simulated likeness to be included for no fee within any audio or visual recording to be used in any media for any purpose at any time. This includes filming by An Garda Síochána or security staff which may be carried out for the security of customers and / or the prevention of crime.
- No unauthorised buses, coaches or trucks will be allowed on site.
- No trading allowed within the venue without the Promoters prior consent.
- Goods using unauthorised event logos and unauthorised professional recording equipment will be confiscated
- Food and Drink will be available for purchase at the event.
- The event is outdoors. You are strongly advised to bring appropriate clothing and footwear to protect against inclement weather.
- Sleeping or camping in vehicles in the car parks is not permitted.
- Bealtaine Fire Ceremony 2022 will run in full compliance with Government and HSE guidance in place at the time of the event.
- Tickets are available for purchase from December 2021 however Government guidance in relation to Covid Compliance and attendance at events may change prior to the event. It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser to ensure that they are compliant with Government regulations in respect of attendance at events that are in place at the time of the event (May 2022). The promoter will not refund tickets where the ticket holder is non-compliant. This may extend to the requirement to have a valid Covid Certificate for attendance. If a Covid Cert is required under Government guidance the Promoter will deny entry to anyone who does not hold a valid Covid Cert.
- In the absence of additional restrictions being imposed prior to the date of the event the following protective measures and protocols will be in place:
- Mask wearing in tents and bathrooms/portaloos
- Hand sanitisation on entry to the site and at various points throughout the site.
- Social distancing throughout the site
- Refunds will only be processed on major cancellation, substantial alteration or by special exception determined by the promoter.
- Refunds, where applicable will be processed through the online booking system directly to the card used for initial purchase, no later than 6 weeks after the event.
- Should refunds be necessary due to cancellation of the event to comply with Covid restrictions, 5% admin fee will be retained. However any cancellations or postponed date tickets are valid to roll over to the next event.
- Children aged 18 years and under must be accompanied at all times by a ticket holding adult, limited to a maximum of two children per adult.
- You must be able to prove your child’s age with valid identification if requested, failure to do so may result in being refused admission.
TICKETS AND WRISTBANDS
- Tickets are non-transferable and only valid when purchased from https://uisneach.ie/bealtaine/ . Tickets for this event have a unique barcode which will be scanned upon entry and if found to be duplicated, either in error or fraudulent gain, only the first ticket scanned will be admitted, regardless of original ownership.
- The promoter will not issue duplicate tickets for lost or stolen tickets.
- Tickets must be valid and presented in full e-print or phone barcode. Tickets remain the property of The Hill of Uisneach. The barcode is inactivated by scanning.
- On entry to the event the ticket will be scanned and you will be provided with a wristband. The wristband must be worn for the duration of the event. No replacement wristbands will be issued.
- There is no re-admission to the event. Once you enter the event exit and re-entry is not permitted.
- Tickets cannot be used as part of any marketing, media or sales promotion, without the prior written consent of the promoter.
- You are responsible for your ticket prior to entering the event.
- If you have obtained this ticket in breach of these Terms and / or if you breach any of these Terms, the ticket will be void and all the rights conferred on you will be void. If you seek to gain entry on a void ticket then we reserve the right to refuse you entry or eject you from the event and you might be liable to legal action for trespass. Void tickets are non-refundable.
- The Promoter reserves the right to remove any person from the event and / or refuse admission, without a refund. Please see the Evacuation Policy below
- You may be body and / or bag searched at the entrances, on the site or when leaving. Any person who refuses to be searched by a steward or other person acting on the behalf of the Promoter will be refused admission or ejected from site.
- Any item(s), reasonably considered for use as a weapon, which may cause danger, offence or disruption to any other person, will be confiscated.
- Any person carrying illegal items or carrying out illegal activity will be given to the An Garda Síochána and refused entry.
- Anti-social behaviour may lead to eviction. Please act responsibly.
- iThrowing gas, aerosol or similar canisters/containers on to fires is extremely dangerous and will lead to eviction.
- The promoter is unable to accept any liability for personal or property damages, losses (including confiscations) or injuries sustained at this event – other than caused as a result of negligence of the promoter or the promoter’s personnel. Any personal property brought to the event is at your own risk.
- If you cause damage to the site, the site’s infrastructure, or cause harm to any other person at the Event and / or site you may be prosecuted.
- Banned from event– Smoke & Gas canisters, gas fires, bbq’s,aerosols excluding hygiene/beauty products campsite only, airhorns, fireworks, flares, glass, illegal substances, drugs, ‘legal highs’, laser equipment/pens, megaphones, nitrous oxide, sky or ‘chinese’ lanterns, sound systems, spray cans, tabards / high viz jackets, drones.
- Unauthorised professional photography or use of professional recording equipment is prohibited and zoom lenses, audio visual or cinematographic devices will not be permitted on site.
- Under 18’s are not permitted to bring alcohol on site.
FIRE AND SAFETY
- Fires are not permitted anywhere onsite. Anyone involved with starting a fire or throwing anything onto a fire will be evicted from site.
- The burning of plastics is not permitted anywhere onsite.
- Smoking including electronic cigarettes is not permitted in enclosed public spaces.
- The use of disposable BBQ’s and cooking stoves are not permitted.
- Pyrotechnics, lasers, smoke machines, strobe lighting / special effects may take place during some performances.
- The use of drones or similar equipment for any reason is strictly forbidden onsite without written permission from the promoter.
- We have a strict ‘Be Green’ policy. RECYCLING bins MUST be used for products suitable for recycling, and general waste bins only for soiled and non-recyclable waste. Anyone found not adhering to this policy will be fined and may be evicted. Please use the bins and recycling points provided on and off site. We are limiting plastics wherever possible, please do the same.
- The burning of plastics is not permitted anywhere onsite.
- No animals, other than cert guide or hearing dogs, are permitted on site.